The Prophet (PBUH) said “Charity does not decrease wealth” (Muslim)
Jordan hosts more than 2.2 million Palestinian refugees, because their non-citizen status, refugees face legal restrictions which limit their access to employment opportunities, healthcare, and other social services. Therefore many of them are dependant on the generosity of donors to survive.
20% of Syrian refugees in Jordan live in large camps supported by the UN and aid agencies; the remaining 80% receive little or no food aid, no medical support and do not have work permits.
I’m joining Green Gate Trust who has established strong ties with aid networks within Jordan to hand deliver vital supplies in April 2024.
Please donate to this cause.
If the information on this page is misleading or you find the content offensive, use the button to report this fundraiser.Report Fundraiser
Fill in the desired amount you want to donate.